Registration:This is where you will find access to and documentation on how to use our Science Fair In A Box (SFIAB) on-line registration system.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE is Wednesday, March 13th, 2019 at 5 pm!
Science Fair In A Box - User Documentation
This is the full user guide for Science Fair In A Box
PEI Science Fair On-Line Registration
Since 2013, registration has been handled via Science Fair In A Box. To register, visit https://secure.youthscience.ca/sfiab/peisf/ and follow the instructions supplied above to complete the registration process.
For a list of school allocations, CLICK HERE.
Rules and Regulations:In order to ensure safety and a smooth-running fair this year, we have a few rules that all projects must strictly obey.
- Backboards must be sturdy and self supporting;
- The size of your backboard has to fit the available space, so your three-panel structure must be no higher than 350cm from the floor, 80cm deep and 120cm from side to side;
- All moving parts should fit on the display table;
- No open flame on display;
- Pressurized containers must have safety valves;
- Electrical cords and devices must be CSA approved with grounding;
- Lasers cannot be operated during the public session;
- No biological toxins are permitted on display;
- Living organisms are not permitted on display;
- Please contact our committee if you are not sure about a material and its suitability at the fair.
Lastly, please note the registration deadline for submission of your school’s entries. It’s very important that we get these in on time – our people have to enter and verify all of that data before the fair, so that lists and stickers and such can be generated, and students end up in the right place. You will be forwarding your entries to your Science Fair Board/District Representative, using the on-line registration system available on this site in late February.
Thank you for your past support; we look forward to seeing you at the Fair!